1. Personal data, purposes of processing, legal basis and storage period
The table below sets out the most essential information on the personal data being processed, the purpose for which the personal data are processed, the legal basis for such processing and the period for which the data will be stored.
|Personal data||Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Storage period|
|Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, shipping and / or payment address(-es), shipping method and location, product name, model, quantity, amount, comment to the order||Conclusion and execution of the contract of sale||Contract of sale||10 years from the last day of execution of the contract|
|Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, order number, product name, model, reason for return, other information||Exchange and / or return of goods, refund of money||Legal obligation||1 year from the date of data providence|
|Name, e-mail address, the content of the request/message||Examining and responding to requests / messages||Legitimate interest and/or legal obligation||1 year from the date of data providance|
2. Term of personal data storage
We store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed or is required by law. Details of the specific purposes of the processing and the terms of storage of your personal data obtained for these purposes are given in the table above.
Unnecessary personal data and/or data that has expired is destructed and/or permanently erased.
We undertake to use all reasonable technical and administrative measures to ensure that personal data is destructed and/or erased appropriately, fairly and in consistent manner within the legal time frame.
3. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to third persons. Such persons include:
- delivery service providers, if you choose delivery to the post office machine or home;
- payment service providers, if you pay for goods online or by cash, credit card when picking up goods in our studio;
- state and local government institutions and other persons performing functions assigned to them by law upon their request or in order to meet our legitimate interest in establishing, claiming and defending legal claims;
- legal advisers in case of disputes.
4. Security of personal data
We process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other related acts and instructions of the controlling authorities.
We take due technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the security of your personal data processing against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
- right to have your data corrected or supplemented in accordance with the purposes for which your personal data is processed;
- right to know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- right to have access to your data and to know how it is processed;
- right to have their incomplete data rectified or added to in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data and to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time;
- right to transfer your personal data;
- right to destruct your personal data and be forgotten.
To exercise these rights, please contact us in writing by one of the emails indicated below.
6. Processing of personal data in social networks
Comments, messages, use of specific features, and other information you provide on the social networking pages we use are handled by the appropriate social network controller and the persons processing such information on their behalf. For the processing of such information, we suggest using the contacts specified in the privacy policies of these networks.
Cookies are text files that we store on your computer and may be used again when you visit our website. They help us recognize you as a visitor to our website, save your visit history and tailor your personal content accordingly.
The following cookies are used on our website, the details of which are listed in the following table, their functions and their expiry dates:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Expiry date|
|currency||Preserved billing currency.||1 month|
|language||Preserved site language.||1 month|
|PHPSESSID||The personal session cookie needed to identify the session.||By the end of the session|
|_ga||These cookies are used to collect statistics about website traffic. The resulting data is used for reporting purposes and to improve the page.||2 years|
|_gid||A cookie collects information about logged in users and is used to distinguish unique users by assigning them a unique identifier (ID).||24 hours|
|default||Unique session number.||By the end of the session|
|_gat_gtag_ua_119416615_1||These cookies are used to limit the number of requests.||10 minutes|
We use the Google Analytics Website Analysis Service to capture and analyse the statistical data on use of the site. You can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on if you want Google Analytics tools to not capture information about your web browsing.
Please note that the essential cookies are a precondition for using the website. If you opt out of these cookies, we cannot be sure how our website will function, if at all. This may mean, among other things, that you will not be able to make payments for the goods.
Last updated: 21 February 2020.
If you have any questions, wishes or comments regarding the processing of your personal data using our online store, please contact us: